1st Group Limited (ASX:1ST) announces the conclusion of a strategic and operational review of the business
over the past month by Chairman Paul Welch and board members Michael Emmett and Louise McElvogue.
Louise McElvogue was appointed interim CEO on March 29, 2021.
Following the review, the board has approved a strategic roadmap which will be implemented in the next
60 days to move the business to sustainable, product-led growth for FY22. The plan addresses the key
priorities for the company’s future performance:
1. Streamlining products to improve scaleability
2. Focusing resources on profitable customer engagements to drive sustainable growth
3. Investing in our technology and people
4. Exploring new partnerships and strategic agreements to leverage our proprietary SaaS products
5. Improving processes and controls to ensure appropriate returns on investment
Read on the full announcement here.
Our share register is maintained by Automic Pty Ltd (Automic). Shareholders may contact Automic directly using the contact details provided below or by alternatively accessing the online shareholder portal offered by Automic via their website.
Investor Online Login page – investor.automic.com.au/
GPO Box 5193, Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 288 664 (within Australia)
Telephone: +61 (2) 9698 5414 (outside Australia)